INNER WEST FIESTA
TERMS & CONDITIONS
These are the Terms & Conditions applicable to all Stallholders who book a spot and/or attend to the Inner West Fiesta
The Inner West Fiesta is operated by Latin Dance Pop Ups Pty Limited – henceforth referred to as ‘Manager’.
All stallholders must submit an online application and be approved by the Manager in order to be part of the event.
By applying to be take part at the event you agree with the Terms and Conditions outlined in this document.
Application: means the online application form submitted by anyone wanting to take part at the event as a Stallholder. The Application must me approved by the Manager.
Approved Products: means products/items and services that the Manager has approved the Stallholder to sell and offer for sale at the Event. The Manager reserves the right to approve a limited selection of the products/items and services described in the Application or revoke approval of products/items or services that are permitted to be sold at the Event at any time. Approval for additional products/items and services will need to be requested in writing by Stallholder prior to bringing products/items or services to the event.
Customer: means members of the public who attend the Event.
Gazebo: means any covered structure that is erected within the boundaries of the Stall Site and can include, but are not limited to, Marquee, Tent and Umbrella.
Manager: means LATIN DANCE POP UPS PTY LIMITED (ABN 97 623 398 514), its directors, employees, staff and contractors which have the permission to operate, control and regulate the Event including the authority to approve or withhold approval to any person/s or legal entity to attend, occupy or trade at a Stall at the Event.
Event Manager: means the person/s appointed by the Manager to manage the day-to-day trading of the Event.
Event Area: means a designated area where the Event will hold its activities and may include, but it is not limited to, Stall Sites, entertainment area and vehicles.
Stall Site: means an area within the Event that is designated by the Manager to a Stallholder for the sole purpose of trading on the day of the Event.
Stallholder: means a person or group of people, legal entity and their employees, agents, contractors, consultants and family members that have been granted approval by the Manager to take part at the event.
The Event: means the Inner West Fiesta.
Website: means the Event website: www.innerwestfiesta.com.au
Stall Fee: means the amount charged by the Manager and payable by the Stallholder by the 7th of January 2019. The Stall Fees for the different types of Stalls can be found on the website. The stall fee includes free entry for up to 3 people who will be working on the day.
Trading Hours: means the hours that the Event trades between.
By attending the Event you agree that you are not in any contractual conflict with any other event, market or organisation, nor are you prohibited from trading for any other reason. The Event, its managers and employees can be in no way held liable for any losses or legal action taken against you if you are held in breach from any existing or previous contracts or agreements.
1. TRADING HOURS
The Event will have its doors open to the public from 11am to 9pm.
- Event hours are published on event website.
- Stall holders will have access to their stall site 1.5 hour before doors open to the public.
- Stall holders must occupy their stall site and be ready to trade 15 mins before doors open to the public and continue trading until the end of the event.
- Stallholders vehicles may enter the Event Area to unload directly to their Stall Site.
- Stallholders must unload all equipment and remove vehicle as quickly as possible from Event Area before setting up stall.
- Vehicles may NOT enter the Event Area within 30 mins prior to the start of Event Trading Hours. Stallholders will be required to carry all equipment to Stall Site from outside the Event Area if they arrive within 30 mins of Start of Trading Hours.
- All Vehicles MUST be out of the Event Area 20 mins prior to the start of Trading Hours.
3. PACK UP
- Stall holders may only commence pack up at the end of trading hours or as directed by Manager.
- Vehicles will not be granted access, for any reason, to the Event Area until 15 mins after the end the Trading Hours.
- Stall Equipment must be completely packed down before Vehicle is brought into Event Area.
- Stallholders vehicles may enter the Event Area to pack up directly to their Stall Site. Only one (1) vehicle per Stall will be allowed in the Event Area at a time.
- Stallholders must vacate their Stall Site and leave the Event Area within 90 minutes of the end of Trading Hours.
4. CONDITIONS/ REQUIREMENTS FOR STALL HOLDERS
- Stallholders must have a current public liability insurance policy with a minimum cover of $10,000,000. Stallholders must supply a copy of their current certificate of currency for public liability insurance to the Manager and will not be allowed to trade at the Event without providing it.
- Stall holders are not permitted to cease trading or leave the event before the end of trading hours unless authorised by the Manager.
- Stall holders must leave their stall site free of rubbish. It is the responsibility of the stall holder to take all waste from the stall site at the end of the day. Failure to clean up adequately will incur in cleaning fee of $50.
- Any damage to surfaces (grass/ground) from use of vehicle, cooking, liquids etc must be repaired at the expense of the stall holder.
- On-site bins are strictly for customer use only. Stallholders are not to place waste in the on-site bins.
- Stallholders must ensure that their Gazebo is secured to the ground by means of weights. Gazebos must not be tied to tables or equipment. All responsibility for accident or damage caused to a person(s) or property by unsecured Gazebos or any other Stallholder equipment or possessions will be assumed by the Stallholder and will not be responsibility of the Event Mangers or Local Council.
- Stallholders must wear appropriate footwear at all times.
- Food Stalls must follow all NSW Food Safety Requirements.
5. STALL SIZE
All Stall Sites are 3m x 3m. Additional area may be available on approval if booked in advance.
- The Event provides the Stall Site only. Stallholders must bring all equipment required for their Stall, including gazebos, tables, tablecloths, stall signage, electrical cords, etc. No refund of Stall Fee is applicable to Stallholders who fail to bring their own equipment, even if the Stallholder is unable to set up.
- Electrical supply is not guaranteed by the Event but may be available on approval if booked in advance. Access will be granted to a limited number of designated Stall Sites at the discretion of the Event Manager.
- Electrical equipment must be tested to Australian Safety Standard AS. Electric cables must be tagged in accordance with Work Cover requirements and must be equipped with a circuit breaker.
- Stallholders must provide their own extension leads to reach their site from the power supply. Extension cords must be tagged in accordance with Work Cover requirements. This length will vary from site to site. Rubber mats must be provided by the Stall Holder to cover the full length of the cable from the Stall to the power supply.
7. SITE ALLOCATION
- Stall Sites will only be allocated upon payment.
- Stall Sites will be allocated by the Event Manager.
- Setting up cannot commence before Event Manager’s approval as Stall Site locations may require to be changed.
8. FEES, PAYMENTS, CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- Stall Fees can be found on the application forms on the website and are subject to change at the Event Managers discretion.
- Power is charged extra, rates can be found on the application form on the website.
- Stall Sites will only be confirmed upon payment of Stall Fee made in full by the 7th of January 2019.
- If a Stallholder exceeds the Stall size booked, they will incur a further full Stall Fee unless authorized by Event Manager.
- The Event does not offer refunds.
- Stall Sites are not transferable.
- The Event is an all-weather event, which means bad weather will not result in a refund of paid fees unless the Manager declare the event to be cancelled.
- Only in the event of hazardous weather or other extenuating circumstances will the Manager declare the event to be cancelled.
9. RIGHT OF REFUSAL
If the Event Manager feels that the Stall or Stallholder is no longer suitable for the Event, or their display/stall is deemed by the Event Manager to be unfit for, or cause detriment to the Event appearance on a whole, then the Event Manager reserves the right to refuse entry and/or terminate the participation of any Stallholders. There will be no refunds issued if a Stallholders is asked to leave the Event for breaching the Code of Conduct.
10. CODE OF CONDUCT
All Stallholders must treat all Event attendees, including but not limited to customers, other Stallholders and Event Managers with respect. Bullying or insulting behaviour, including verbal and non-verbal aggression, abusive, threatening or derogatory language and physical abuse or intimidation will not be tolerated. The Manager reserves the right to refuse entry and/or terminate the participation of any Stallholders who breach the Code of Conduct. There will be no refunds issued if a Stallholders is asked to leave the Event for breaching the Code of Conduct.
The Manager will not be held liable for any claims or complaints made by customers against Stallholders. All complaints made by customers regarding any product, food or service sold at any of the Stalls will be referred back to the Stallholder to deal with. If satisfaction on the matter is not gained, the matter will be referred to the ACCC and the Office of Fair Trading.