- Forall – Brazilian Forró
- Sydney Choro Club – Brazilian Samba Jazz (a.k.a Chorinho)
- Brazilian Drumming Live – Topazio Australia
- Brazilian Drumming Live – Bateria Funk
- Lady Isabelle – Latin Hits Soloist
- Pamela Rodriguez, Fernando Coloma & Gabriel Echaurre – Chilean Trio
- Dj Allan; Dj Alloy; Dj Av El Cubano; Dj Amit; Dj Asado; Dj Dante Rivera; Dj Don Juan; Dj Dwight Escobar; Dj Frida; Dj Jamie Andrews; Dj Johnny Campos; Dj Miro Kikic; Dj Oz Hernandez; Dj Pedro Ruiz; Dj Rafael Rojas and Dj Sohel Hoque.
If you are a latin/brazilian musician/Dj/Band and would like to be part of our event please contact us!
- Castañuelas Flamenco Group
- Latin Dance Australia
- Latin Dance House
- Latin Dance Performance Company
- Latin Motion
- Lonja Palo y Madera
- Mystique Dancers
- Modus Vivendi
- Sabor Boliviano
- Tango Synergy
- Touch of Salsa
- Tropical Soul
- Also check our Day Programme for short introductory dance classes.
If you would like to perform at the event please contact us now!
If you are ready to register your team fill the form here: Performance Registration Form
Be prepared to indulge in yummy Latin/South America Food!
What to expect: Bifana, Portuguese custard tarts, Tacos, Ceviche, Nachos, Paella, Chorizo, Empanadas, Arepas, Sandwiches, Hotdog, Burritos, Tamales, Pupusas, Choripan Jaritos, Italian Artisan Gelato, Sweets and more…
Stalls confirmed for 2018:
- Arepas La Reina
- Con Sabor de Casa
- Dolce Bacio Gelato
- El Bajon – The Munchies
- Empanadas Che
- Despaña Tapas
- Potato Twista
- Raza Central
- Salote Catering Services
We are now fully booked for 2018 but If you are a stallholder and would like to be part of our event in 2019 please contact us!
Note: We prioritise applications from Latin/South american/Brazilian food suppliers.
If you are ready to register your stall please fill the form here: Stalls Registration Form
Besides regular drinks we will also be offering Guaraná (Brazilian Soft Drink), Mojito and Caipirinha.
If you want to be part of this event contact us now!